Willelaine Aromatherapy Immunity Diffuser Drops boost your immune system with this disinfecting blend that helps fight off harmful bacteria and viruses. Harnessing pure Australian essential oils of clove bud, eucalyptus, lemongrass, wild orange and lavender, this clever oil with high antiseptic qualities will aid in increasing blood and lymph circulation. This powerful oil is effective in helping to prevent the spread of germs.
This divine scent will travel through your home, helping boost you and your family's immune systems. Diffuse 5-10 drops in a diffuser.
Why we love it
- 100% natural, 100% Australian and hand blended with love on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
- Channels your meditative state
- Natural aromas of clove bud, eucalyptus, lemongrass, wild orange and lavender help you fight germs and viruses
- Easy to use in a diffuser, on a handkerchief close by to inhale, or in a washing machine when washing your everyday wear
- Luxe, beautiful and inexpensive
Essential Oil Blend: Clove bud, eucalyptus, lemongrass, wild orange and lavender
Please Note: Willelaine recommend seeing a healthcare professional if you aren't feeling well. This is to be used to boost your immune system and is not advised to be used instead of medications.
How to use
- Diffuse to purify your air and keep your home fresh and clean
- During flu season, diffuse on a daily basis for increased well being and immunity
- When unwell, infuse in your bath or shower by putting a few drops around the base of your shower or in your bath water
- When you feel illness coming on, give yourself an "immunity steam" by putting 10 drops into a bowl of hot water, pop a towel over your head and breathe in the steam.
Our stamp of approval
- Australian Made
- Australian Owned
- Female Owned
- Gives Back
Meet Willelaine Aromatherapy
Willelaine Aromatherapy was created by a super boss babe who decided that essential oils should be made available at an affordable price point and needed to look and feel luxe too. Organic, and hand batched with love on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland this is ethical, vegan and smells divine.