The Sand scrunchie is a beautiful nature inspired design made by ethical and sustainable Australian brand, Siren and Stone.
Made from repurposed hemp, these naturally dyed scrunchies are hand made in small batches using local botanicals. They are fully biodegradable and made from natural fibres and GOTS certified cotton elastic and hemp which is one of the most sustainable fibres in the world. They are the cutest accessory for your casual or glam look.
Why we love it
- Made in small batches using natural botanical dyes
- Plastic free and 100% biodegradable
- GOTS certified elastic (cotton 60/40 rubber)
- A super cute accessory for any occasion
- An Australian-owned brand dedicated to sustainability and ethical trade
Our stamp of approval
- Australian Owned
- Australian Made
- Female Owned
- Eco Friendly
Meet Siren and Stone
Siren and Stone are proudly Australian made and owned and create the most beautiful sustainable accessories and ritual pillows. Naturally hand dyed in small batches using plant based materials and organics fabrics, these gorgeous pieces are unique and sustainably and ethically made. The perfect accessories for your slow wardrobe.