Meet the newest body oil from Skinned Store - Peaches and Queen. A true floriental medley with hints of bergamot, peony, peach and patchouli. Soft and feminine, this body oil is romantic and super sexy. Perfect for balmy summer nights when you need a fragrance that has been able to last all day.
Why we love it
- A luxurious natural, vegan and eco friendly body oil
- Dermal Therapist formulated, with antioxidant and vitamin rich natural oils
- Made and owned by boss babe duo BFFs on the Sunshine Coast. Australia
- For the woman with her A-game on, blackberries and raspberries with pretty white florals will leave you with no need for another fragrance
- Apricot Kernel Oil: This oil is mild enough that you can use it daily. Rich in both vitamins A & E, it is non-irritant and soothing. Suited to all skin types including sensitive skin.
- Avocado Oil: Rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents, avocado oil helps skin to stay smooth, strong, and improves elasticity and skin tone.
- Macadamia Oil: Macadamias are not only delicious to eat, but our skin happily soaks up the beneficial properties of this oil! Naturally hypoallergenic, macadamia oil is rich in naturally occurring vitamin E and is fantastic for dry and mature skins.
- Vitamin E Oil: Full of antioxidants, this oil is busy fighting off the free radicals.
- Fragrance: Royally scented with bergamot, peony, peach and patchouli.
- Flower: Leptospermum Scoparium.
Our stamp of approval
- Female Owned
- Australian Owned
- Australian Made
- Eco Friendly
About Skinned Store
Sophie and Jess are a boss babe duo from the Sunshine Coast who wanted to give Australian natural skincare a face lift - and we thing they've done an amazing job! Eco friendly and vegan, the Dermal Therapist formulated body oils and face serums are all made in Australia and hand batched.