Love Tea Organic Pregnancy Loose Leaf Tea is a must have for any new mumma to be. Naturopath formulated with a divine blend of organic, nourishing herbs that offer support during the second and third trimesters of pregnancy.
Delicious lemon balm, nettle leaf and chamomile have traditionally been used to support digestive function and nourish the nervous system during a beautiful yet demanding time. These delicious infusions offer a range of minerals and nutrients, with a delicate floral flavour and tones of mint and ginger
Ingredients and brewing
Certified Organic Ingredients: Peppermint, chamomile, ginger*, lemon balm, nettle leaf
*Fair trade ingredients
Brewing: Place a heaped teaspoon (2.5 grams) of tea per cup (250ml) into a teapot or infuser. Add filtered water at 75ºc–85ºc and allow to infuse for 3–5+ minutes. Strain the tea and serve.
Why we love it
- Tastes delicious with selected ingredients traditionally used to assist milk supply
- Gentle lemon balm, nettle leaf and chamomile with a delicate floral flavour and tones of mint and ginger
- Naturopath formulated certified organic blend
- One of the most environmentally friendly luxe gifts on the market
- A really easy way to take five minutes for yourself during a lovely but demanding time in life!
Our stamp of approval
- Australian Owned
- Gives Back
- Carbon Offset
- 1% for the Planet
Meet Love Tea
Australian owned and designed by two naturopaths, this family owned business produces some of Australia's best certified organic teas. They have a very strong sustainable and ethical ethos, their packaging is completely biodegradable and their teas are absolutely lovely - they are 1% for the Planet members, are currently working with Greening to become carbon offset and are working with B Corp to add to their growing list of business eco credentials. That is pretty impressive!