Love Tea's Breastfeeding Organic Loose Leaf Tea is a must-have for any new mumma. Naturopath formulated with a divine blend of certified organic herbs to help maintain healthy breast milk supply – think traditional herbs like fennel, fenugreek and caraway seeds that have been used to support healthy lactation and ease digestion for both mother and baby for centuries.
You'll love the soft hints of lemon and fennel, subtly balanced with the sweet tones of aniseed. It's a gentle and soothing blend that offers mums a delicious escape from the demands of motherhood.
Ingredients and brewing
Certified organic fenugreek, fennel, lemon balm, aniseed and caraway seeds.
Place a heaped teaspoon (2.5 grams) of tea per cup (250ml) into a teapot or infuser. Add filtered water at 75ºc–85ºc and allow to infuse for 3–5+ minutes. Strain the tea and serve.
Why we love it
- Tastes delicious with ingredients traditionally used to assist milk supply
- Fennel, fenugreek and caraway seeds offer therapeutic qualities and have traditionally been used to aid healthy lactation, and ease digestion in both mother and infant
- Naturopath formulated, certified organic blend
- One of the most environmentally friendly luxe gifts on the market
- A really easy way to take five minutes for yourself during a lovely but demanding time in life!
Our stamp of approval
- Australian Owned
- Gives Back
- Carbon Offset
- 1% for the Planet
Meet Love Tea
Australian owned and designed by two naturopaths, this family owned business produces some of Australia's best certified organic teas. They have a very strong sustainable and ethical ethos, their packaging is completely biodegradable and their teas are absolutely lovely - they are 1% for the Planet members, are currently working with Greening to become carbon offset and are working with B Corp to add to their growing list of business eco credentials. That is pretty impressive!