Beeutiful Beeswax Wraps bring us these gorgeous eco-friendly and sustainable wraps that are lovingly handcrafted from special blend of Australian organic beeswax, natural tree resin, virgin organic coconut oil, cold-pressed jojoba oil and infused infused into 100% cotton cloth. Simply use the pressure and warmth from your hands and fingers to shape and mould around your food or bowl.
This DIY Kit will make 1 jumbo wrap (40x45cm approx) OR 8-9 small sizes! It’s huge and is perfect for making your own large stash or to make some for eco friendly gifts. Simply follow the instructions included to turn your own material into long-lasting Beeswax wraps that can be used again, and again.
*Wrap designs may vary from that displayed.
- Wash in COLD water with eco-friendly dish soap
- No microwaves or hot temperatures
- Keep it away from the heat as the main ingredient is beeswax
- It will melt if it’s near the oven or on top of the microwave
- Lasts one year or longer
Why we love it
- Beeswax and jojoba oil are naturally anti-bacterial
- They are made with 100% cotton
- Wrap, wash and reuse again and again
- 100% biodegradable & compostable
Our stamp of approval
- Australian Made
- Australian Owned
- Female Owned
Meet Beeutiful Beeswax Wraps
Beeutiful Beeswax Wraps was founded by Shiou-Ling Ly, an Aussie mother and wife who wanted to teach her boys about the importance of looking after our planet. Shiou personally oversees all the stages of creating these wonderful beeswax wraps - from selecting the patterns for the cotton, to making the wraps and shipping them to customers all over the world. These wraps use only Australian organic beeswax, supporting our Aussie beekeepers and helping us all limit our eco footprint!